It's all in the stars

Monday, October 02, 2006

It's official!!

We set a date!! It's official!! We now have a day to look forward knowing that we are going to get MARRIED that day.

Now I can admit, I am THAT girl who has envisioned her wedding day since she was VERY young. I used to wonder what it would be like to wear the pretty white dress and walk down the isle with my dad looking into my just about husband's eyes. I can say now that it's happening!!

We went and looked at one of the places for a second time after we had decided to start looking at different dates. When we saw the upstairs room that we hadn't seen yet, we walked in and just KNEW it was the one. The room is just gorgeous with amazing views. All along we wanted to incorporate a place that was on or near the water. Two whole walls of this place are windows and have great views of the bay. I was envisioning an evening reception as the sun is setting on the water.

We both knew it was it too. We started talking about the little things, entering the room for the first time as a married couple, where our bridal party would be seated, etc. I had chills knowing that in less than a year, we would be back here having a wonderful evening celebrating.

He's just as excited as I am about the wedding. I actually know a few people who are planning their weddings at the same time and in some of those situations the significant other doesn't seem as excited with the planning. I am lucky because it is very important for me for BOTH of us to decide what we like, what we don't like, and what is going to make the day PERFECT.

This is all very exciting!!

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Smelmooo said...

Wooo hoooO!!!

Are you inviting the Raiderettes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home