It's all in the stars

Monday, October 09, 2006

Frustrating

This weekend I found out what people meant when they said that it can get a little frustrating with all this planning. I'm going to reiterate again that from the beginning my whole goal was NOT to be stressed over the little things. This is supposed to be FUN. I'm not going to say that it's not fun, but it is certainly not easy either. The big important things to think of are the hard things.

It's amazing that the photography part is the most expensive. Now, I'm not going to be naive and say that I DIDN'T know it was that expensive. Just look at school pictures growing up and the packages my parents used to buy. They certainly weren't cheap. This part of the wedding is very important to me, but I also don't want to break the bank on it either. Shopping around for these services are also frustrating in the sense that you have a million questions to ask, they always want you to come in to talk to them, and it's not a quick decision. I'm a quick one...I like things decided and I don't want a ton of choices either.

But anyway, aside from that rant, on a lighter note, we signed the contract this weekend for the reception hall. I'm very excited because at least we know that that part is official and we at least have a place to have the reception. That's always an important part of the process.

I'm STILL very excited, I'm going to NOT to try to get stressed, this was just a rant on my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home