It's all in the stars

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Big Girl

After spending a long day at work on Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised by my fiance when he wanted to take advantage of the unseasonly warm weather and take a walk through the neighborhoods to look at the Christmas lights, and to work off some of the dinner we ate. It was beautiful out, good company, good conversation, and good exercise.

While we were walking and talking, I had a bit of a surreal feeling. We were looking at the different houses, talking about when we would start looking, what we would look for, what was important to us, and where we would want to look for a house. Wow, am I grown up?? We're talking about buying a house!! We are getting married in a little less than 7 months now, so we have been discussing a lot some of the bigger issues. It feels so wonderful to be grown up and know that I am starting such a different part of my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home