It's all in the stars

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rocky!!

Last night we went to the movies for the first time in a LOOOONG time together. I really wanted to see the new Rocky movie and I knew that my fiance would want to see it, it would just be fitting time in to go. So, I felt like a kid again and we went to a 10:30 movie.

Anyway, I was very pleasantly surprised with the movie and I really enjoyed myself. The Rocky movies have always given me this feeling inside, they're just these classic sports movies that give me this sense of motivation. The reviews that I had heard before going was that it was a bad movie that you'll love. I've never been one to really critique a movie, I just go and either enjoy it, or I don't.

I felt that this Rocky movie was a good life lesson. There's a lot of dialog in it (mostly with his son) where you feel as though you should never give up on anything in life. It wasn't that Rocky had to prove he was the best boxer there ever was...he had to show that he could accomplish something his heart was set on, because there was still a fight in him.

I just felt as though there was really something valuable you could take away from the movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home