It's all in the stars

Monday, October 23, 2006

Can you believe it???

Can you believe it??? I got my wedding dress this weekend!!! It's such a surreal feeling to have tried on wedding dresses and to have found the ONE that is meant for ME :)

Needless to say I'm MORE than excited!! Things seem to be coming together a little bit more and more. I also picked out the bridesmaids dresses and just love them. My parents had an engagement party for us at our favorite restaurant in my hometown with my grandparents, aunts and uncles and 2 cousins. It was so much fun and it's fun that they are so excited as well.

We also got to spend time with two of my closest friends and their new baby. Well, I suppose he's not so new anymore, but he's just adorable. He's so good and happy!! I could have sat there with him all day and just watched him.

I had a great weekend and just wanted to share my happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home