It's all in the stars

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Update on Life

It's been awhile since I last posted, mostly due to my lack of time, and lack of inspiration...

These days have been well consumed with late nights at work and complete laziness because of my lack of desire to do anything else from being tired. However, the wedding planning has gotten started again a little bit as well as accomplishing things around the house.

I was reminded again today how everything happens for a reason. When my fiance and I first started discussing the wedding plans, my heart was set on having the ceremony at a gazeebo on the bay. I thought it was what I always wanted. Coincidentally, we had started going to a new church that we tried out on Christmas Eve and both of us felt really comfortable. So, we've been going ever since.

Then, my uncle called to say he could no longer perform the ceremony given his present location of residence and other committments around that time of year. When that happened, we started thinking about the minister at the church we've been going to and today, had a meeting with him.

Now, it looks as though we're going to have our ceremony in the church and I couldn't be happier. The church is beautiful, the location is perfect, the minister is great, and it feels as though things are falling into place as they should. Not to mention, the logistics would work out to be much easier. We would not have to be as concerned with setting up at the gazeebo, no worries due to the possible heat, rain, wind, etc. We can always have our pictures at another location or back at the gazeebo.

So once again, I was reminded that everything does indeed, happen for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home