It's all in the stars

Thursday, February 01, 2007

100 Grand

Do you ever experience those gestures that you know come from the heart and remind you just how much you are loved?

I was cranky last night and even more so this morning when I woke up because work just feels like it is beating me down. I was struggling just to get through my morning routine and I was so lucky that my fiance was going out of his way to be extra nice and sweet (especially since I was being cranky and not sweet).

He made my breakfast, made my lunch, started my car, among other sweet gestures.

After he left for work, I took a peek into my lunch bag and there sitting at the bottom was a 100 Grand bar. This little tiny obscure gesture caused me to start crying.

In that moment, with that 100 Grand bar, I was reminded JUST how much my fiance loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home