It's all in the stars

Monday, February 19, 2007

More Wedding Stuff

A few days ago on the 15th it was exactly 5 months until our wedding. There are days where that feels like such a long period of time, but when I think about how fast the month of February has gone, I don't think it's going to take that long.

We've been able to cross off a few more things off of our list, so it's starting to move along. The good news is, we have less than $600 to go with our payments for our cruise. In one month, our cruise will be paid, our plane tickets are already paid, and the only thing left will be anything we do on and off the ship. That's a sense of accomplishment, so I'm happy.

I went and checked out the limos that we will be using for our wedding. My fiance and I will have a regular white limousine while our bridal party will be riding in style in a white 14-passenger stretch hummer. I'm so jealous!! We're making strides in getting a place booked for the rehearsal dinner, the florist is booked, I just have to go down and talk to the florist to see what I like.

The invitations part is rather annoying if you ask me. It's not something I am ENJOYING researching because it's not something I find worth it to spend a lot of money on. In the midst of that, I am trying to find something that's different, but beachy, but not too over the top. We got a sample in the mail of one I'm leaning towards, and it actually looks really nice in person. So we'll see, I know that's something I have to get on top of soon.

It's just so crazy...all of it. It's crazy that we are getting married. But I love it, and I love him more than anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home