It's all in the stars

Monday, February 19, 2007

Side Note

Ok....here is a random side note (s) that I've been thinking about of a few things I love and hate...

I love...sleeping with my fiance and snuggling with him. My favorite thing in the world is to be laying in bed with him holding me. There's no other place I'd rather be...

I hate...that the winter brings so much damn static electricity. I have been getting some rather uncomfortable shocks lately, it's making my hair stand on ends, and here's something WEIRD that has been happening. Today, while I was cleaning, I was listening to my ipod. At the time, I was cleaning the TV (while it was off mind you), but SEVERAL times, I got this weird buzzing/electrocution type feeling in my ears through the headphones while I was cleaning the TV. I know this sounds really weird, but it happened. It WASN'T just static from the song, it was literally static going through the headphones to my ears. It was not the best thing I've ever felt.

I love...those first few gulps of really cold milk. It is SO refreshing and I love feeling the coolness go down my throat.

I hate...that my long hair ends up EVERYWHERE other than my head. I love having my hair long, but it's everywhere. My clothes, the floor, my car, etc...it's SO ANNOYING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home